Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / 2 issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Katie Keith
    Participant

Hi, I’m hoping you can help with the following please:

* On all my BuddyPress pages, there’s a white gap above the sticky header when you scroll down. This only appears when you are logged out – see http://with-omraam.com/groups and its sub-pages
    * How can I add a space to the left of ‘Contact:’ at the top of the header as it doesn’t look very good?

Thanks very much

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Katie,

1. Do you have BuddyPress admin bar switched off? Also, have you upgraded from an earlier Buddypress version, if so can you please follow this guide to see if this sorts it.

2. You can use CSS to space this out slightly. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Katie Keith
    Participant

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply:

1. Yes, I don’t want users to see the admin bar as it’s not very professional. It is a clean BuddyPress install created a month or so ago.

2. Thanks

Katie

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Katie,

Please try the following CSS to fix this. Enter this in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

body.admin-bar .header-wrap.stuck, body.buddypress .header-wrap.stuck {margin-top: 0 !important;}

Kind regards,
    Tom

Katie Keith
    Participant

Yes that has fixed it, thansk very much for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.