Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / 3D gallery does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Arland
    Participant

Hey guys I just bought this theme and it looks great!

However I am having some issues in terms of the 3d gallery. I created a slide set and I am able to use theme with all other galleries, the only one that doesn't work is the 3d gallery, it just doesn't show up, but if I switch the gallery type it shows up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Arland

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Arland,

What version of DynamiX are you using and what's in the slideset? Have you checked the image paths are correct because the 3d slider is more sensitive to them. 

srikanth
    Participant

We just bought Dynamix two days ago and also cannot get the 3D gallery to work which was a big selling point.  Images work fine with other gallery types as far as I can tell.  We're using full URLs for the images.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check the installation is correct, some buyers are uploading the zip from ThemeForest directly to WordPress, this isn't how they are supposed to be installed. See this page for a guide. http://help.themeva.com/dynamix-getting-started/installing-dynamix/

Let me know if it's not that. 

srikanth
    Participant

I unzipped the file and uploaded the files to the theme directory.  I don't think that is it.

Marc
    Participant

I had the same issue as well.  All of the galleries worked except the 3D.  And the installation was correct as instructed.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you both send me links to your site, I can take a quick look to see what's going on. Normally it's installation, plugin conflict or image path. It works fine for 99.9% of people. 

srikanth
    Participant

http://www.frontline-connect.com/wptemplate1/  is our mockup site.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What page is the 3d gallery on?

srikanth
    Participant

Sorry, I didn't have a page setup since it wasn't working.  I set up a 3d gallery page and now it seems to work.  Thanks for looking into it.  I guess we're good now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.