Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / 3d gallery issue with post ID

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    my 3d gallery is working only with the source “attached media”.
    If I put page ID in the source it doesn’t recognize it and nothing shows in place of gallery.
    Thanks,
    P.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We recommend using Slide Sets for galleries but you can also use page IDs. If you set a Featured Images on the page you are trying to display, the image will show. If there is no Featured Image set it won’t show anything.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Many thanks for your answer!

I tried to use Slide Set Manager option already but the gallery is not showing then.
    If I go in Slide Set Manager in the Dashboard I cannot upload images from there. No interface except then for title and custom fields… so I wished it could fish images from RevolutionSlider sets…

The problem still here. The 3d gallery works only with attached images…

many tnx for yr support!
    P.

Ok! I solved it!
    Many thanks!!!

Matt H
    Participant

I am having the same issue on my site that you were having (no interface except for title and custom fields). How did you fix this problem?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I presume you are referring to the slide set manager? If so, please update to the latest version of DynamiX and this should solve your issue.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Matt H
    Participant

Worked perfectly.
    Thanks Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.