Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / 3D Gallery Not Working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

Up until this morning I had a working 3d gallery on my homepage at http://www.creeksidechristian.com but for some reason it is not showing now. All I did as remove two slides from the slide set for it and then add a paragraph under the table of four images at the bottom for that page and now it isn’t working.

I have made sure the links are accurate for the images and the slide/gallery heights are matching and the gallery dimensions are the same as the images being used. The dimensions have always been 940×350.

Any help would be greatly appreciated – thanks!

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

Any help with this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

How many slides is your gallery currently using? If you add the slides back in, does the gallery show?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

It is using four slides. I added in two new slides as suggested – one in the same location as the others and one in a different location within the theme folder’s images folder. One was a JPEG and one was a PNG. Still doesn’t show. I have tried on Chrome and IE.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you provide your login details so I can take a further look into this? Please set your reply to private when posting login details too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just had a look at your website and cannot get your gallery to work, the only thing I can think of is that there is a plugin conflict. I don’t want to de-activate all of your plugins without your permission so I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find the one that may be conflicting.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

I appreciate your time in looking into my issue – I can try what you have suggested but I haven’t installed any new plugins or updates on existing plugins before or after the gallery disappeared. Is this the only other option left?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Once we rule out plugins, we can go from there. Did this uncover anything?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

I deactivated the plugins one by one and checked my home page and still no luck with the 3d gallery showing… quite frustrating. Especially since it is the main element on the page. I really need to get this resolved as quickly as possible. The only plugin I couldn’t deactivate was the Revolution Slider.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just logged onto your site to check a few things and it appears your 3D gallery is now working. What did you do to fix it?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Sir Ryan the Great
    Participant

It appears I was having url issues because I noticed I had creeksidechristian.com listed in the settings section instead of http://www.creeksidechristian.com. Once I changed that and made sure the picture locations in slide set manager were relative, it worked. Weird. I appreciate your help!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.