Home / Forums / You Theme Support / 3D Vertical animation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xtreme416
    Participant

Hi,

The animation doesn’t see to work properly on desktops with screen resolution of about 720 pixels. On my laptop the resolution is 1440 x 900 and the animation works great. But on another laptop, resolution is 1280 x 720, there are issues with the scrolling.

Test site is here:
    https://420.nubranch.ca/

I’ve disabled the animation for mobile.

Is there a way to disable the 3D animation for resolutions where height is less than 900 pixels?

Or is there a fix or settings to improve the experience?

thanks.

Hi @xtreme416

Can you please elaborate what the issue is? I switched my laptop to 1280×720 and the scroll is working,. though you need to scroll a bit to reach the end of the row before the animation will work.

Regards,

xtreme416
    xtreme416
    Participant

Hi, in many cases, when there is scrolling required (on a slide), the button navigation arrow doesn’t appear and you can’t scroll past the slide.

The only fix for those slides is for me to reduce the content so that it all fits on the screen. Not sure why it works for you and not me.

Hi @xtreme416

Can you please send a screencast of the behavior from your end so I can compare it from my end?

Regards,

xtreme416
    xtreme416
    Participant

I ended up using CSS to check for height and adjust some styling accordingly.

The problem seems to be that when the native resolution is around 700px height, and the slide content exceeds that height by some certain amount, then the slide won’t progress when scrolling. The only way is to click the navigation bullets.

Glad to know you were able to work around the issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you run into other issues.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.