Home / Forums / You Theme Support / 3D vertical content display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • norsam
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for an absolutely amazing theme. I am using the 3D vertical scroll effect and I have a problem with the way the content is displayed. I almost always have a bit of content below the fold of the page, and since there is no vertical scroll bar, visitors cannot see the content below the fold. It is possible to scroll with a mouse wheel or using certain mousepads but this is not immediately obvious to everyone. I know that part of the beauty of having a 3D effect is the absence of the scroll bar. But for purposes of usability, I would really like to have the content below the fold being accessible. If you have any suggestions aside from using a scroll bar, please let me know. I have tried to force the scroll bar to show using some css, but it doesn’t work.

Hi @norsam

Can you please send over your site’s URL so I can personally check the issue you described?

Regards,

norsam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @norsam

I have checked the site and I do see that the 3rd row has more content than the others.

The scroll on 3D is triggered once the user reaches the end of the row, so even without the obvious scroll bar, your users will still see the content with the mouse/scroll action. So, there is really no need for a scroll bar or to reveal all the content without the need to scroll.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.