Home / Forums / You Theme Support / 3rd and 4th level subMENU problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • Hegona
    Participant

Hello,
    I can’t click on submenus on 3 and 4th level – it just hide so quick that i have NO possibility to click it.

To better understand what i have in mind please visit http://hegona.usermd.net/SPS/
    Then try to hover on Oferta > Odzie?> > Akcesoria > Stopery

How can i make it more usable?

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Hegona.

Hi @hegona

I followed the steps you provided and I was able to click on “Stopery” which opened this page: http://hegona.usermd.net/SPS/kategoria-produktu/odziez/akcesoria/stopery/

If the issue persists from your end, can you please send over a screencast of the issue so we can doublecheck from our end?

Thanks!

Hegona
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you for your answer but I’m still experiencing this issue, please look how it works from my perspective:

https://youtu.be/DnT43yve5yM

Hi @hegona

Thanks for sending the screencast as that gave a better view of the issue.

I have retried it and I am seeing the 4th level menu randomly appearing either right or left of the 3rd level which is pretty weird.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins so we can personally check if any of them is causing the issue?

Regards,

Hegona
    Participant

Hello,
    okay, you can disable all plugins – but i didn’t installed any new plugins, if that’s important.
    How can i send you access?

Hi @hegona

Please send over your site’s URL and login credentials here. Just make sure you set your reply to ‘private’.

Regards,

Hegona
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @hegona

I am unable to login to your WP Dashboard. The password you sent is not working. Can you please check and send us the correct login credentials?

Regards,

Hegona
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m sorry! It is working now, please check with the same data.

Hi @hegona

After further tests, it looks like the issue is only happening on screens that are 1300px and lower.

Also, you are using an outdated version of the theme. Can you please update this first and we will troubleshoot further after that?

Thanks!

Hegona
    Participant

Hello,
    i can see updates for plugins, but not for theme… Can you please tell me where i’ll find options to update this?

Hi @hegona

It is best to install the Envato Toolkit plugin. Once you have completed the plugin’s setup, it should show you the available updates for the theme.

Thanks!

Hegona
    Participant

Okay, thank you! I updated theme. But i think problem remains the same.

Hi @hegona

Our apologies for the delayed reply.

We are now investigating on this and we will get back to you once we have figured out the issue.

Regards,

Hegona
    Participant

Hello,

any news about this issue? : )

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.