Home / Forums / ePix Support / 5 images attach to post at once and page with no link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Alina
    Participant

Good day!

1. I am a wedding photographer and I have lots of images to upload to a post. In the past year I noticed I can’t add media to the post more than 5 images at once. In the past, in 2014 when I started using this theme for my site I could add all the photos at once.

Are there any settings I have to do in order to add them all at once to the blog post?

2. I have a page named “PORTOFOLIU” and I want it to not be clickable. When you click on it it should only show you what’s under it not redirect you to some other page.

This is my site: http://alinabotica.ro/ Second tab is “PORTOFOLIU”

Thank you!
    Alina

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

1. That’s strange, this maybe an image size issue – what size images have you uploaded to your site?

2. You need to change the Menu item from a “Page” menu item to a “Custom Link” and within the URL, just add a #.

I hope that helps?

Alina
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for your answer. Solved problem with the link.

Regarding my images I upload them at 960px X 640px with a maximum of 300kb/image (most of them are under 150kb)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s strange then, if you switch to a standard theme and try to add media, do you have the same issue? If so, it will most likely be your WordPress install or server config.

Alina
    Participant

Changed to one of the standard themes and it happens the same even if I select more than 5 images it will only upload 5 to the blog post. 🙁
    Thank you for your time!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Alina.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It’s worth trying re-installing WordPress to see if that helps, if not, contact your hosting to see if they can shed any light on the issue.

Alina
    Participant

I will do that. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.