Home / Forums / You Theme Support / A list of issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • hloopez
    Participant

Hello team,

First issue.
    How do I set a sticky mobile menu?

second issue.
    In a mobile device my first page dosent show up correctly. Titles are to small!. But the others titles are OK.

third issue.

Web page does not open in IPAD safari

Thanks in advance

Hi @hloopez

You may use this CSS to make the mobile dock bar sticky.

.header-float-wrap.header_float {
        position: fixed;
    }

Paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS > Mobile CSS

For the other issues, can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally check it?

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @hloopez

The site’s mobile menu is now sticky from our end. Can you please clear your browser cache and retry?

For the issue with the iPad, I do not really have a device to test this in but we have not received such reports from other customers, so it could be just an isolated issue. Do the other pages work? Have you tried to disable all plugins to check if any of them is causing the issue.

For the alignment, can you please send us a mockup of how you want it to look so we can check what we can do?

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant

Hi @hloopez

For the 4th issue, use this CSS.

.dock_layout_1 .dock-tab-wrapper.infodock.static{
        padding: .2em 0 !important;
    }

.dock-panel-wrap .dock-panels {
        padding: .2em 0 !important;
    }

For the fifth issue, can you please send screenshots or mockup as I do not see the issue on the site.

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant

Hi @hloopez

For the 4th issue, I am not sure what you mean with “align the information at dock”. Please send over screenshots.

To remove/hide the dock info on mobile, copy this CSS and paste it inside Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS > Mobile CSS

.infodock-innerwrap.clearfix {
        display: none;
    }

For the logo, you can actually use any dimension as you can specify the logo height from Theme Options and your header will automatically adjust to it. You can start with a logo that is 80px in height.

For your 7th issue, I can’t picture out what you want to do. Can you please send over a sample of a menu with the behavior you are describing so we can check?

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant

For the 4th issue, I am not sure what you mean with “align the information at dock”. Please send over screenshots.
    This is what I mean with align dock’s information. I figured out something. Please see image.
    Mockup
    https://postimg.org/image/cw5klbeyh/

For the logo, you can actually use any dimension as you can specify the logo height from Theme Options and your header will automatically adjust to it. You can start with a logo that is 80px in height.
    Thanks, I’m going to check it out.

For your 7th issue, I can’t picture out what you want to do. Can you please send over a sample of a menu with the behavior you are describing so we can check?
    The idea here is when you click the menu it goes down the section and then it (the menu) close without clicking the X in the corner.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  hloopez.

Hi @hloopez

4th issue – I have checked your site and this is already how the dock info bar looks. Can you please confirm if you have sorted this out?

For the 7th issue, I see what you are trying to achieve now. This will require a customization to the theme’s codes which we do not support.

Thanks!

hloopez
    Participant

Hi @hloopez

The login you sent is not working. Can you please check and provide us the correct login credentials?

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.