Home / Forums / ePix Support / a lot of dead white space on the right side of the site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • igorlubenski
    Participant

hi i have a problem. my new site is looking good but theres some problem-

i have a lot of dead white space on the right side of the site how can i fix it?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This will be because your site is set to the standard settings and your screen is wider than the site so it will display the background on the right. You can change either the pages or entire site to be full width and fill this gap. Please follow the documentation here for more information.

Kind regards,
    Tom

igorlubenski
    Participant

Thank you ! If i may a have another question!
    can i hide the title of the image when in Lightbox gallery ? i don’t want those tittles

igorlubenski
    Participant

oh and another question please – the revolution slider is included in the package or i have to buy it for 20$? i saw it in the demo videos but don’t have it in my plugins

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately as this is a 3rd party script, it cannot be hidden using the standard theme options. It is classed as a customization and will need to be hidden using CSS. Unless you remove the titles of the images of course.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Revolution slider is not included with ePix, exactly which video did you see it in?

Kind regards,
    Tom

igorlubenski
    Participant

hi saw it here
    http://themeva.com/docs/epix/category/galleries/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am very sorry about that, somehow some of the documentation from others themes synced with the ePix documentation. This has now been removed. Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.