Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Accordion Error & Tour Tab Help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Thank you for this really great theme. 🙂

I have developed a page using the Accordion option. But there seems to be something wrong in the appearance. When an Accordion section is opened it’s height is very much greater than it’s content’s height. This happens because the accordion sections retrieve the highest height value of the accordion element present and use that height value for other accordion section’s height.Please let me know how to solve this and if there are any coding changes I need to make and if so please provide me the codes.

And I need a small change done on the Tour section element. I want when someone hover’s over the tour section tabs, the font color of the tab should change to #41d4eb. I am familiar with CSS and PHP. So please provide me the code and tell me where to paste it and I’ll do it.

I really need these two things modified, so please help me out with them :-). Once again thanks for this great theme.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve noticed this issue with accordion, it appears to be related to the latest version of jQuery UI / Accordion in WordPress. In the next version of the theme I’ve countered the issue.

If you want any customization like the tours, you’ll need to post on the premium customization forum. I recommend trying the customziation screencast first in the documentation, put the CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

Patrick Warren
    Participant

I have also a problem with accordion that I hope your fix will solve. I have inserted an accordion in our header drop panel widget.

Here is the code:
    [accordion collapse=”yes”]
    [panel title=” COACHES ” ]
    [list style="orb" color="pink"]

• <stong>Head Coach – Sara Neitzel</stong>
    • Team Manager – Tracy Neitzel
    • Coach – Rebecca Crawford
    • Coach – Abigail Duckor
    • Coach – Melanie Kretzler
    • Coach – Hillary Mann
    • Coach – Cathy Joyce Peterson
    • Coach – Kathryn Savery

[/list]
    [/panel] [panel title=” BOOSTER CLUB ” ]

• President – Robin Pugliese
    • Treasurer – Mary Ann Bowers
    • Secretary – Karen Rosetti
    • New Family – Jen Morell

[/list]
    [/panel]
    [/accordion]

Can you please make sure the fix solve my issue also. Many thanks.

keyhanjun
    Participant

Hi,

I can confirm the accordion height problem being on WP 3.6 & Dynamix v1.3 here, too.

Hope this will be fixed in the coming v3.1.1 release which I see you already have online in regards to the demo where this problem do not happens anymore. 😉

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

3.1.1 is now available to download from ThemeForest and includes this fix.

keyhanjun
    Participant

Wow, that was fast – case solved! 🙂

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
    keyhanjun

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem keyhanjun! 😉

Patrick Warren
    Participant

Hi Andy. It is still not working for me. If you want you can check the website at http://www.sculpins.org -> click contact us -> Leadership. We are in between seasons but I would appreciate a solution before the end of august. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Within the text widget with the list in, try wrapping the list within a paragraph tag e.g.

<p>
    [list shortcode]
    </p>

Patrick Warren
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Still not working for me, you can check it at http://www.sculpins.org to see the outcome. Now I see the <p> (barely). Forgot to say it was working in 2.x and 3.0.

here is my code:

[accordion collapse=”yes”]
    [panel title=” COACHES ” ]
    <p>

• <stong>Head Coach – Sara Neitzel</stong>
    • Team Manager – Tracy Neitzel
    • Coach – Rebecca Crawford
    • Coach – Abigail Duckor
    • Coach – Melanie Kretzler
    • Coach – Hillary Mann
    • Coach – Cathy Joyce Peterson
    • Coach – Kathryn Savery

[/list]
    </p>
    [/panel] [panel title=” BOOSTER CLUB ” ]
    <p>

• President – Robin Pugliese
    • Treasurer – Mary Ann Bowers
    • Secretary – Karen Rosetti
    • New Family – Jen Morell

[/list]
    </p>
    [/panel]
    [/accordion]

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’ll investigate this further, I’m not sure what is happening with accordion in the drop panel.

Patrick Warren
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Sorry to pressure you but did you have a chance to look at the problem? Our first practice is Saturday Sep 14 and I was hoping it would be fixed by then.

Thanks,

Patrick

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

It’s such a strange issue, it seems to be since WP 3.6. The only way I can get the content to show ( albeit a bit jerky ) is to add the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

#panel .ui-accordion-content {height:auto !important;}

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.