Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Accordion issues and site loading to bottom of page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Jeremy
    Participant

Andy,

Ever since upgrading, my site now loads to the bottom of the page and acts whacky while loading.

I am also trying to use your new shortcode for accordions but they all still remain closed instead of

being able to set each one open or closed.

All plugins have been disabled

When I upgraded, did it also upgrade that js file I updated to get the accordion to work?

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://InTheMixMarketing.com

Jeremy
    Participant

I have reverted back to the older theme until I can get this resolved. I can't send potential clients to a site that acts like this and expect them to take me serious.

Andy, all I have to do is rename my theme folders and I will be back on 2.8.5 for troubleshooting. Just let me know when you are available.

Thanks

Jeremy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm wondering if the theme name change is causing any issues with it. Upload the default DynamiX theme as well and see if that has the same result. 

Jeremy
    Participant

I will give it a try but have been running that way since day one with no issues.

Jeremy
    Participant

I still don't see my H1 or H2s in the color they should be when using FF either.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not sure what to suggest – all I know is that the latest version 2.8.5 does all of the above in all browsers and including the favicon…got to love the IT world right?

Jeremy
    Participant

The only difference for me would be the renaming of the folders.. I will upload all of the original folders and try it.

I did I.T. for years… Cisco, MS and all hardware boy. I retired to pursue an online life and can't seem to get away from IT! 🙂

Jeremy
    Participant

Andy,

Hope this helps

http://www.screencast.com/t/uw23gN2y55

Jeremy 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for the screencast – definitely some strange goings on there, that's the first time I've seem the jump down and I hate to say it but I do not get that on mine. Are you using PC or Mac? I'm on Mac – I'll fire up VM in the minute and check what it looks like on the PC as well. 

I'll come back to you to see what happens on PC. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Still didn't do it for me on the PC, but then realised you're using 2.8.4, can let me know when you have 2.8.5 enabled and I'll see what happens. 

Jeremy
    Participant

Andy,

Sorry for the delay in replying to this. Last week was crazy and I barely touched the PC.

Since you seem to be on things very early for me, i will activate 2.8.5 before I go to bed in hopes you'll have time to check it out

before I switch it back over during business hours.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Typical, I couldn't get near the support forum yesterday… I'll look out today 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.