Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Accordion Slider causing fatal error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jeremy Mullens
    Participant

I updated the theme to the newest version today and I am getting a fatal error on the site now – even when I try to activate an old theme this error still appears. http://stevevolkersgroup.com

The error states:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/content/78/5681278/html/stevevolkersgroup/wp-content/themes/DynamiX33/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 174

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/content/78/5681278/html/stevevolkersgroup/wp-content/themes/DynamiX33/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 180

I have no idea what any of this means – can someone please help? Many thanks!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you need to reselect the datasource and you should be fine.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeremy Mullens
    Participant

Tom, thanks man – I am having a hard time finding where to do that though… any hints? Thanks again!

Jeremy Mullens
    Participant

Diving into this further it looks like the Slide Set Manager is not working at all – compared to the screen casts. Mine is empty and doesn’t allow to create a new slide set of any kind.
    Screenshot

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Could I please get your login details so we can take a look at this further. Please set your reply as private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.