Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Add slide button doesn’t work and timthumb issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • lorenzo
    Participant

hi,

using dynamix 2.9.1 and wp 3.4.2

got the following problems:

1st: add slide button is not working, click on it but it stucks on load

2nd: cant use timthumb,it says internal server error (500)  dunno why, with other themes had no troubles.

can u help me ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you send me your WP login details and I’ll see why the add slide isn’t working. You can send me a private message by clicking on my avatar and click “Private Message”.

As for timthumb, can you see if the documentation helps :

http://help.themeva.com/docs/dynamix/images-not-showing/

lorenzo
    Participant

hi Andy,

sadly iam not allowed by client giving access to panel..

mb i did not explain my prob well, its not the : add slide button that is stuck.

its the button that allows me upload the image. i click on it, the popup loads, but stucks on load.

any suggestions ? looks like a jquery problem

about  timthumb issue, i tried to follow the steps listed at http://help.themeva.com/docs/dynamix/images-not-showing/

i got no result

i tried with i.e.,firefox,chrome, still no changes

ty for attention

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it’s the admin then that sounds like a wordpress issue – if you activate the default theme does the image upload work then? If it does then try re-uploading the Theme and disable any plugins to see if that resolves it.

lorenzo
    Participant

well i took a screenshot so mb i can explain better.

i tried reinstalling theme 3 times in all ways (by wp panel,by upload and even with envato tool) no way

pls help, this is driving me mad, i want to use your awesome theme !

L

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ah I see what you mean now, can you Private Message your WP login and I’ll try to see why your server doesn’t like that. You can disable that via General Settings -> Media Library Image List for the time being.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.