Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Adding a font icon with a link ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Anne LN
    Participant

Hello again 😉 Is-it possible to make a font icon clickable with an url link. I don’t care if there is no “clickable” effect…just want to have the icon area clickable. Thank you for any great idea. Regards. Ann

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

I’ve implemented this recently and will be in the next version. For now, you can add a font icon to a text block ( via the themeva logo > font icon ) and then select it > click the link button on the editor and a link. ( The next version will be much easier ).

Anne LN
    Participant

Hello again Andy, Thank you again. I think I did something wrong because I don’t find the “font icon”. What do you mean by “via the themeva logo” ? i have dynamix… Anyway I add a text block with the editor then I added an “icone” and choose “Font Awesome” in the library and in fact I saw a URL link in this window but my problem is that when I did it my icon is big as I want but once I close the editor the icon is very little…strange no ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

That must be another plugin which that feature. In the “Text Block” editor you should see the themeva logo ( the same as my avatar ), this has the Font Icon option and then you can wrap within a link.

I’ve create the HTML for it, copy and paste into a “Text Block”, change the icon to what you want ( currently fa-compass ) and then select it and click the link button.

[icon name="fa-compass" iconsize="large" iconcolor="" ]

Anne LN
    Participant

YOU ARE FANTASTIC ! it’s working perfectly ! THANK YOU SO MUCH Andy. I feel i’m gone to become “Dynamix addict” again… ;-)))) Thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s great Ann, I’m glad it’s working! As mentioned, the update will provide an easier method 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.