Home / Forums / ePix Support / Advanced Excerpt Invalid Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Jill Bowers
    Participant

I keep trying to install it and it keeps saying header is invalid. It was installed before but I kept getting messages to activate it even thought it was. Anyway, I deleted and reinstalled and it’s saying the invalid thing. What should I do? Thanks!!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jill,

This sounds a bit strange, I have not come across this before.

If you are using a child theme, please switch to the core theme, install the plugin then switch back.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jill Bowers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jill,

Not sure what was happening there but I went to Appearance > Install Plugins > Install Advanced Excerpt > Installed straight away.

Maybe your site was caching things again. Works now anyway.

Tom

Philhow
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I have the same issue, any fix for it?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Philippe,

Not for the above as it just randomly installed, but I recommend downloading the plugin from here > log into your site via FTP and remove the plugin folder > Upload the one you just downloaded.

If you are still having issues, please create a new topic and set your reply to private and post up your WordPress and FTP details. I will then look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.