Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / After having added a menu item the whole menu crashed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Peter
    Participant

hello,

i added a menu item for this page:

http://www.finanzfinder24.de/versichern-und-vorsorgen/versicherungen-ohne-gesundheitspruefung/sonderaktionen/

After saving the menu my site looks awfull. Only lines left instead of a menu.
    Clearing WP- and browsercache had no effect.

Please Help!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

I see a menu there, did you resolve this?

Peter
    Participant

Hello Andy,

yes I resolved. Because my site is a commercial site I needed a very quick solution. So I substituted the dynamix menu with uber menu. For me it was just a thing that I anyway wanted to do. So I took this for motive to make the change right now.

The problem with the dynamix menu was:
    After having added a new menu item (second level) the menu disappeared completly. Only the vertical lines where left.

Later after having installed uber menu I visited the dynamix settings page under “design >themes”. And I noticed in the “Navigation”-toggle the box under “Main Navigation” showed only blank space instead of my default menus name. The menus I created where not gone, the where chooseable after opening the box. Maybe it would have been enough to rechoose my default menu to solve the problem.

I hope my funny english was ok to describe the things.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

It sounds like the menu had just become un-attached and needed to be re-selected in the Manage Locations area. I’ve not had any other reports of the menu not working and it appears fine on the test servers.

Yann
    Participant

II encountered the same problem just after the last Dynamix update (today)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Yann,

Are you still experiencing issues or is this fixed now?

Thanks,
    Tom

Yann
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    Now this Menu issue was fixed. (this one occured with the last Dynamix and VC composer)
    I had to go to Themes / Dynamix – Themes Details -> Menu / Manage Locations. There were no more assigned menus. I had to reassign them.

Thanks Yann

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.