Home / Forums / ePix Support / After installing theme and uploading demo contect page is blank

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

I Have just purchased the theme installed and loaded the demo content as mentioned on the documentation however when I go to visit the site to see how amazing it looks its blank :s

Did not expect this after purchasing what looks like such an amazing theme.

could someone please look into this as soon as possible. if you need details to look for yourself please let me know what you will need.

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This should not be happening, but it sounds like you may have a plugin conflict. Please can you reply with your FTP and WP login details so we can take a further look into this please? Please also set your reply to private.

Kind regards,
    Tom

harryshapes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Everything should now be working for you. I think the problem was that you clicked more than once on the install demo data button so it duplicated everything and got very mixed up.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

harryshapes
    Participant

harryshapes
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Harry,

Just check it out and it seems to work fine for me. I recommend maybe resetting your browser cache as that may solve things.

Thank you for the kind words 🙂

Tom

Sandra Birklbauer
    Participant

Hey, i have the same problem..everything is white when i activate the theme. Sorry, but could you please help me.
    Thanks
    Sandra

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra,

If you have a gallery on your homepage, be sure to select the data source for it.

It looks like you don’t have enough WordPress or suhosin memory on your site. There is a simple way to change these.

WordPress memory guide

If that doesn’t work, try upping you suhosin value value on your server. You will need to ask them to increase to the followingsuhosin value:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
    suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Most servers have a higher value by default, the odd one or two are too low.

It could also be that you have too many plugins.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.