I updated your theme to the last version and the website crashed. I had to go back to the back up.
You can see 2 of the errors in this link where I have attached a few screenshots:
Although it doesn’t appear on the screenshots, the first thing that I notice was:
1. Elements in the Dropdown menu where outside of it
2. 2 new white bars at the top of the page that I did not manage to remove from the dashboard
3. Fatal Error WPBakeryShortCode_VCRow::getShortcode()….(see image)
Our website is http://www.produpin.com
Please let us know how to fix these problems so we can update to the last version of your template.
1. That looks like a caching issue. Can you ensure that any caching plugins are cleared and your browser cache is cleared too. You should also check that you have “Floating Menu” selected via Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Mobile Menu and then WP Custom Menu is enabled too ( Appearance > Theme Options > Header ).
2. See above.
3. You need to update Visual Composer, please see here once you’ve activated the new theme. http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
We followed your instructions, nevertheless we the problem persists. Even more, we see other problems like blue folders next to images that have links. Instead of being able to click on the image we have to click on the folder. Please see screenshot image here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5F0SvzRbLfsR0hPc1BPTGhlLU0/view?usp=sharing
We would appreciate your support to be able to install your update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.