Home / Forums / ePix Support / after latest update – that which worked is now broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

I only had a mobile device problem before today. I was excited to upload the new update hoping that would work better…alas I was mistaken. SITE: mindprintmarketing.com

**HOME page- not there (I tried deleting and doing it again. Previously, I was given a temp fix for this because it was a one frame slider, and told the next version may take care of this)
    ** ABOUT US Page-
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row::buildStyle() in /home/content/e/f/f/effectiveads/html/mindprint/wp-content/themes/ePix/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 46
    ** CONTACT Page –
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row::buildStyle() in /home/content/e/f/f/effectiveads/html/mindprint/wp-content/themes/ePix/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 69

Anonymous

1…..I restored my agency site to a point before the update. So, now my site is working, however, I need advice about what to do, so I could enjoy updates without bad things happening.
    2….Also, I purchased REVOLUTION slider – ( I haven’t plumbed it’s depths yet)I understand that it can be made a part of the VISUAL COMPOSER. If you can give me guidance in this. Would that bypass my issues in responsive mode?(my main issue was images that have embedded text, print ads that need to be pinched and zoomed).
    3….Also how do I update VISUAL COMPOSER?
    I hope I get these issues solved.
    Thanks.
    Navah

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Navah,

Unfortunately you’re migrating from an older Visual Composer which had quite a large update. For updating Visual Composer please see here: http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/

With regards to the single background image gallery, my apologies – it should have gone in, however it was missed. Edit ePix/style.css

Search for:
    div.custom-layer .stage .panel {opacity:0;}

Add this directly below:
    div.custom-layer .stage .panel:nth-child(2) {opacity:1;}

With regards to the revolution slider – yes you can use full screen mode and disable the Title, Breadcrumbs, Footer etc and add the Revolution Slider via the Visual Composer.

I’d recommend adding the no-margin-top no-margin-sides no-margin-bottom to the row that contains the Revolution Slider.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.