Home / Forums / ePix Support / After the last theme update slide set manager not showing names on some slidshow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • danijel
    Participant

I may be missing something very basic here, but I’ve been trying to solve this for 2 hours now so now I need some help.

I can replicate exact same settings, yet some slideshows show names while other don’t. This used to work fine before the theme update.

Here is the link with gallery showing names:
    http://www.biodrvo.hr/namjestaj/kuhinja-dobro-jutro/

And one not showing names (which is what I want and like it used to be):
    http://www.biodrvo.hr/namjestaj/dnevni-boravak-loft/

Please advise. Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have the same gallery settings set to show image/title? It looks like the second one is turned off.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

danijel
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for replying.

So here are the settings for two galleries I’ve provided links for. First one is for first gallery and second one is for second.

slide set manager settings

Again, I might be missing something very obvious but I pretty much tried everything I can think of. Haven’t made any changes – only updated to 1.1.2 when this showed up. New update didn’t resolve it either.

Dan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

I mean the gallery settings on the page, not the slide set settings. They are two separate elements of the theme.

If you edit the pages with the galleries on and compare the options, one may be different from the other.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

danijel
    Participant

I guess it’s like when you are searching for something all over the house and then your wife asks you what are you looking for and just points in that direction!

Anyway, thanks for being polite 😀

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

I know that feeling! Not to worry, thats what I am here for.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

danijel
    Participant

Did so the first day when I got my hands on the theme 😉

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.