Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / after update – Slide Set Manager problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Rupert Weis
    Participant

Had this issue before and thought it drives me crazy – now I have it again. After update I see only very few images.
    I wonder what that is now again. Last time I already did setup the whole thing again. Hope this will not be the same thing.
    Normally you said it takes the images right from the gallery. Somewhere it must tell, what to show. In my case it shows 4 pics, where there were I believe 15 pages of pics before.
    Rupert

Rupert Weis
    Participant

and also the visual composer does only do a little part of its work since updated. I can not even change a normal text in it anymore!!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Rupert,

I’m really not sure what is going on with your setup for this to happen, you’re the only one who has experienced this. Can you post your login details again please ( set to private reply ).

Rupert Weis
    Participant

hi, just found out its all messed up by the language plugin only. It seems under some circumstances not working well with the visual composer, and also not with the revolution slider.
    The strange thing is, I tested this at the very beginning and it worked. Now it doesn´t. Therefore it took me pretty long to find out what it was. But its certainly the WMPL plugin. I could recreate the same mistake and it must have to do with having the plugin not activated all the time.
    Pretty frustrating.
    However, at least its good on your side – it has nothing to do with Dynamix.
    Rupert

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting back to me, hopefully the issue will be resolved between WPML and Visual Composer, they must be aware of it by now, they’re both popular plugins.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.