Home / Forums / ePix Support / Again with IIIlegal string offset 'type' in /home…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Okay. I am getting a bit edgy with all of this updates on the VC. I logged into wordpress today to find another update is needed for VC. I had 4.2.1 a few minutes ago. There was an update for the plugin to 4.2.2. I deactivated it. Reinstalled. I am getting below errors… Pleaseeee please instruct me on how to get rid of this error….the site is http://www.piixdot.com.

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 113

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 113

The plugin is currently not activated. If I activate it, I will receive the above “Warning….” errors. Please instruct me on what to do. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.