Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Align text when using custom page title?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Peter
    Participant

Hi Andy:

I'm wondering if it's possible to align the text of page titles, especially when using the Page Options settings to overwrite the default title. I would like to center the line of text above the columns on this page http://jrodairbrush.com/. Because of the dark colors, boxes aren't working for me, visually. I tried using a couple of different text alignments pieces of HTML but it wasn't working.

Ideas?

Thanks again!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

try adding the following to the style.css

.post-titles h1 {

text-align:center;

}

Peter
    Participant

Will that align all the post titles throughout the site? My intent is to center the title on just that page. Possible?

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yes it will. However if you want it on that page only you can do the following – view the page source for the page and fine the body tag, it will have an ID in the class. 

I've checked for you and it's page-id-2

So you can add

.page-id-2 .post-titles h1 {

text-align:center;

}

Peter
    Participant

That worked perfectly. I just dropped it into the child theme styler sheet and it's just what I wanted.

You astound me with your willingness and eagerness to help. You're not normal — in the best of all possible ways.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Haha, thanks. Though this forum is kicking my @ss at the moment – need more hours in the day. 

Peter
    Participant

Suggest you add the hours in the next rev. You can do that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.