Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Align to center of the screen a slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Roux
    Participant

Hi,

I have trouble to align to center a revolution slider (with fix dimensions, height, width).

For example in this page: http://strategik.pro/?page_id=3792

I would like to center in the screen and not align to start to the menu position.

I tried margin left etc but without success.

Can you help me please ?

Philippe.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Philippe,

You should be able to enable “Full Width” on the Revolution Slider and that should span the entire browser width.

If that doesn’t work, please try editing the “Row” that contains the “Revolution Slider” and change the “Stretch Row” to “Stretch Row and Content”.

If that still doesn’t work, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Roux
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thx for your answer ! 🙂

I think i don t understand really or not found the “row”, “span” and others settings…

What is your mail to give us my iD and pass wordpress plz ?

This one doesn t work: wordpress@help.themeva.com ?

To be sure if i choose to give these informations as “set as private reply” only your team will view the post ?

Thx a lot for your help.

Philippe

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Philippe,

Since you’re the original poster of this thread, setting it to “Set as private reply” will only allow me to see your details. Once I’m done, I can remove them for you too for piece of mind.

Unfortunately my emails get swamped and it’s best to keep it all on the forum.

Roux
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was the Slider. I’ve changed it to Responsvie and Forced the Width Setting. I’ve also added the text BLANK to the alternative page title within the page to hide the title.

Roux
    Participant

Hi, thx a lot i will sutdy it 🙂

Have a nice day,

Philippe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.