Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / All BuddyPress features are squashed up on to the RHS of the page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Shaatarn
    Participant

Hi Guys, love your theme. The problem I am having is that all the features of buddypress are only showing squashed on the right hand side of the page. The left hand side of the page is blank and the forums, groups, users etc. are showing all the info that they are supposed to show, but only on the right half of the page. I activated the standard buddypress theme and everything looks like it should with that theme. Its probably just a setting in the style sheet, but I have no idea where to look. I am new to DynamiX, only downloaded it a couple of days ago.

Check out the problem at http://sexualfreedom.info/ login as 'user' and 'password' and go to groups, forums etc. and see what I mean. 

Thanks for your help on this one.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You just need to change the layout within DynamiX -> General Settings -> BuddyPress Page Layout.

Hope that helps

Also you need to place a / in front of your logo image URL. It's currently only working on the home page, it's not relative. 

Shaatarn
    Participant

Great, thanks so much for your help Andy. Fixed the logo too, I was wondering if that was part of the same problem. The DynamiX theme is so customisable that it gets a little confusing. I am working my way through the videos from YouTube and they really help. May be a good idea to start at the start! Cheers for the quick response.

Shaa.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.