Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / All Images are not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

Hi,

we’ve gone from all the images working perfectly, to all of a sudden nothing works… sliders have stopped, tabbed images… everything! Help! iguanasurfwear.com

Thanks

Marc

Anonymous

Thanks FlickaPix… i’ve changed those two folders to 777 and there’s nothing in them… but my images are still not working… it’s weird they were great yesterday… Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marc

Anonymous

Hi,

Have you changed servers or something? If it was working there should be images within the cache folder, unless they were deleted?

Anonymous

Hi… we haven’t changed anything knowingly… we certainly haven’t deleted anything out of cache folders… we use an american company for hosting so they might have changed something, but we shouldn’t have lost everything should we? The images still show in the library and everything… whats the fix? do i just need to redo everything?

Thank god i haven’t uploaded all the images… there’s nearly 10,000 items in total! We are just working on the subdomain at the moment… could that be creating an issue?

its stores.iguanasurfwear.com and its an ecommerce platform and we were going to build links between your site and the store, but we’re nowhere near that stage yet.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Marc, I’m guessing something must have changed on your server,
    please check with them they are running at least php version 5 and ask about any other changes. The images are all still there, but the script for resizing the images has stopped working.

Please also check that gd library is enabled aswell.

Thanks

Anonymous

Heres their response…

Justin: Thank you for your patience…
    Justin: Just Host currently offers PHP version 5.2.14 and MySQL version 5.0.91-community with all hosting plans.
    Justin: We provide GD library version 2.0.34 and it is already installed on our server.

Anonymous

OK… sorry about all that… My Hosting provider had to reinstall the GD library, it’s all good now.

Thanks for all your help again! Meltdown over!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.