Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Allowing PDF Uploads

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

Ok, so this is outside of scope of support, but maybe your guys can customize or recommend someone that can customize (taking your theme into consideration). Otherwise, you might know a plugin that does this.
    I want to build a Digital Marketplace on top of BuddyPress.
    Hard code a feature in to WordPress/BuddyPress that includes the following:
    Stage 1. Each BuddyPress member gets the ability to upload digital documents (PDF) through their profile.
    a. Digital products will show up under the members profile under a new tab “Products” as well as aggregated product page.
    b. Each Buddy Press Member will set a price for their products and be able to give away or sell their products.
    Stage 2. Buyers will have the ability to rate the members on the quality of the product sold.

Essentially, I need to build something that will resemble Amazon e-publishing. Any suggestions would be awesome.
    Thanks,
    Kristina

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristina,

Unfortunately this is out of scope for the support and customization forum but I recommend creating a job description and either going to freelancer.com or Envato Studio as they both have great developers on there who will be willing to help you out.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

You guys don’t have any developers in mind? It would be great to find someone who has worked with your theme before.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristina,

Only Andy has developed the theme. As DynamiX is quite popular, you may find developers who have used it before on those sites.

The way that the theme has been coded means that a developer who has worked on WP themes before, should be able to pick it up very easily too.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.