Home / Forums / ePix Support / Alternate Site Title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Anitra Thompson
    Participant

Hello support,
    My alternate site title and subtitle for my Blog seem to disappear without my doing. No other pages on my site are experiencing this issue. (I’ve read about “BLANK” to remove the title, so I tested “BLANK”, saved the page, then re-entered alternate site title and subtitle with no luck.) I then re-created the a new blog page to include alternate site title and subtitle, totally trashed the old blog page — this worked great. But then about a 1/2 hour later these titles disappeared. Not really sure what happened, perhaps plugin related?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anitra,

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Anitra Thompson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anitra,

I am not sure what you are having dificulties with currently as the page title, alternative page title and sub title all seem to be working correctly.

The post Leap has no page title as you have entered BLANK into the alternative page title which removes the title.

You can check my test page I created for you here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Anitra Thompson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Anitra,

I have figured it out. You had the post page set up within Settings > Reading > Post page which was messing with the blog template so none of the theme options were showing. I have set this to none and the blog template now works as it should.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.