Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Anchor Links

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • oempire
    Participant

Having an issue with some anchor, links, when linking to columns seems to be stopping about 25px short. do you have an email i can contact you on rather then public forum?

Hi @oempire

You can send over your site’s URL and login credentials here on this forum. Just make sure you set your reply to ‘private’ so no one can see your credentials.

Regards,

oempire
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @oempire

The height causing that offset is caused by the original height of the header before when the page is not scrolled.

The easiest option is to increase the height of the sticky menu using CSS. If you want the height to remain as is and just want the offset removed, this will require a number of changes to the theme’s codes.

Regards,

oempire
    Participant

Hi @oempire

There is no recommended minimum height but the best option is to set sticky menu to the same height as the non-sticky header.

I have actually raised this concern to the developer since a few has reported of the same concern. Hopefully it will be considered for the next update.

Regards,

oempire
    Participant

Hi even if i have sticky disabled im getting the issue…

this is a pretty show stopping bug

Hi @oempire

It looks like you have changed your theme to Avada. Can you change it back to YOU so I can check if I can work around the issue with some CSS codes?

Regards,

oempire
    Participant

Hi @oempire

I have worked around both issues using CSS.

Can you please confirm if both issues are sorted out from your end?

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

Hi @johnnyutah1120

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check this?

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

oempire
    Participant

Hi @johnnyutah1120 & @oempire

The developer sent me a file containing the permanent fix to the issue.

Can you please download the file here http://acoda.com/tmp/acoda-script.pack.js.zip ?

Once done, unzip it then upload it to the server via FTP and upload it to wp-content/js/ to replace acoda-script.pack.js

If you are not comfortable doing it, please send over your site’s FTP login credentials.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.