Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Animated buttons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

Im searching for more animations, for example buttons, which is a good thing for pages like a donation page (the button that donates makes a jumpy-happy effect, the one that doesnt donate makes like a wrong-feeling effect)

Similar to these examples http://intenseplugin.com/shortcodes/animated-shortcode/

Can we animate elements in a similar way ? I know that dynamix has some old effects system included previously to have implemented VC which should still work

Thanks
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thanatermesis,

I will ask Andy about these and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Tom

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Other than the animations that are currently present in the theme,

What do you define as a ‘Happy’ animation over a ‘Wrong feeling’ animation?

And when is the animation supposed to happen? When you hover over it or when loading the page?

This would be classed an customization if we were to add this in.

Thanks,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

There’s ton of different ones, could be of course good to be able to pick any 🙂

For example, check the first buttons, the one that says “Tadaa” is like a happy one feeling, and a wrong feeling will the one that says “hinge”

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

When exactly is the animation supposed to happen? When you hover over it or when loading the page?

I have spoken to Andy about this and we would be able to add in 2 animations for you, via the customization forum.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

The first one when you hover-it, and the second when you click (specially because after that it dissappears)

Can be this be set using the existing JS’s/CSS’s from dynamix or will be needed to add extra ones?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Thanatermesis,

I have spoken to Andy about this again and we can add in 2 of the animations you request via the Customization Forum. As they will be CSS3, they will only work on modern browsers. Something to keep in mind.

If you would like us to complete these for you, please request customizations through the customization forum here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.