Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Animation for group slider

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

Hi. I would like to use a different animation effect when doing group slider. I know the creator of ePix is the same creator of You. How can I get that animation? I don’t see options for sliding animations. And if its not possible how can I remove the animation. I could do anything advance like injecting the code on the js file. Maybe if can just provide me with that code. Thanks.

Hi @johnnyutah1120

That will require a lot of custom coding which we do not support. But I will forward this to the developer to check if he can point out what changes are needed.

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @johnnyutah1120

Can you please specify your site’s URL so we can personally check on this further from our end?

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

@acodasupport here you go:

temporary URL

http://3b2.15f.myftpupload.com

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

I need help with that. Sticky menu on mobile not sticking and the logo icon looks bigger and smaller randomly.

Hi @johnnyutah1120

I checked your site and I do not see any issues. Can you send screenshots so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @johnnyutah1120

Our apologies for the slight mix-up. As acknowledged on this ticket http://acoda.com/forums/topic/anchor-links/page/2/ I will forward this issue to the developer for him to check further.

We will get back to you once we have more information regarding this.

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

I have finished my website and I’m waiting on a fix for the following items before I can launch it:

1. Approx .1-2px gap between sticky menu and edge of next scrolling page (anchor point) – desktop version.
    2. Sticky menu (dock) doesn’t follow scroll – mobile site.
    3. Approx. 15-20px gap between top of the page and anchor point when using the mobile menu (dock) – mobile site.
    4. Logo randomly looks larger or smaller when using retina display device. – mobile and desktop version. On this I’m wondering if it has to do with the non-retina and retina images size.

Here is the temp URL:

http://3b2.15f.myftpupload.com

Hi @johnnyutah1120

1. I do not see this issue from my end. When testing the scroll, I do not see a 1px gap. If it does appear on your end, 1px should be negligible because the site is dark.

Please copy and paste this CSS into Theme Options > Custom CSS
    primary-wrapper .dock-panel-wrap.dock_float {
    position: fixed;
    }
    #primary-wrapper .dock-panels.clearfix {
    padding: 0.5rem 0px;
    }

This will fix item 2 & 3 that you pointed out.

4. The only retina device I have is an iPhone but when I tested the site, there is no logo on the site so I can’t particularly test/see this issue. Can you please send us screenshots?

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

@acoda support

Awesome. Thank you for that. #2 and #3 are fixed.

Please look at the attached screenshots for number #1. It is a dark site but some of the sections have a lighter background, it happens with both safari and chrome so it is a bug somewhere in the code.

As for #4, it happens only on devices with retina display. The logo randomly looks larger or smaller. I have taken it off the mobile version because I wish I could put the logo next to the menu and not under it. See attached screenshots to notice the difference. Maybe it has to do with the resolution of the logos? whats the ratio or recommend size for retina and non-retina logos?

Is it possible to put the logo on the mobile sticky menu? And would it be possible to have the menu all the way to the right?

Hi @johnnyutah1120

For the gap, can you please try to apply this CSS:

#header{
    height: 72px;
    }

Can you please check if this fixes your issue.

For the logo, can you try to apply this CSS, clear your browser cache and check if the issue is fixed?

#logo img {
        width: 120px;
        height: auto;
    }

Regards,

Johnnyutah1120
    Participant

Thank you. Issue #1 has been resolved as well. However, #4 is still happening. I have enabled the logo on mobile so you can test it on your iPhone. refresh it about 15 times. You’ll see the issue happen.

Hi @johnnyutah1120

Regarding your concern of having the logo left and menu right on mobile, this CSS has been tested to work:

#header-wrap .dock-panel-wrap {
        width: 80px;
        float: left;
        margin-top: 20px;
        border: 0;
    }

nav.background-wrap.skinset-dockpanel.dock-menu-tabs.acoda-skin {
        width: 1000%;
    }

Try to add this CSS into Appearance > Theme Options > Custom CSS > Mobile CSS

For the logo randomly resizing, I tried to access the site on my phone and refreshed it multiple times but did not see the issue. Anyway, can you try to remove your retina logo and check if the logo still randomly resizes?

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.