Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Another 'read more' thread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • tryglav
    Participant

Hello,

I have a section on my main page pssw.pe.hu, where I need to use ‘read more’. In backend the text to be shortened is in a text block. However the read more is not showing at all on frontend. I’ve seen on the dynamix forum, that it was reported, and now working properly. How can I get it work in You theme?

Hi @tryglav

I have checked and I see the “See More” button on your section with the blogposts.

I assume you have sorted this out?

Regards,

tryglav
    Participant

Unfortuantelly no. My question regards the section, where I present the team. The descriptions are too long, I would like to have part of the text collapsed, with “more button” revealing the text section. As well as team page, same idea, collapsed text team site > I can’t use blog posts in this places, In the backend this descriptions are text blocks, with added read more markings. Yet the text does not collapse. How can I work it out without using posts?

Hi @tryglav

Thanks for elaborating.

The best option is to actually use the Toggle Element. I added it on the Third item on the page.

Once you click on “Toggle Title” it will reveal more information.

You can easily add this element from the text editor and click on the orange Hexagon icon then click on ‘Toggle’

You can add any text to the Toggle element and you can also replace the Toggle Title.

Regards,

tryglav
    Participant

Thank U very much 🙂 Exactly what I needed. What are the options for toggle?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  tryglav.

Hi @tryglav

Please check on this screenshot here http://i68.tinypic.com/25flxte.jpg on where to locate the options for toggle.

Regards,

tryglav
    Participant

It does not open 🙁

Hi @tryglav

Attached a new screenshot again on where to locate the options for toggle.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.