Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / any other way to close drop panel – the little blue arrow is difficult to see

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • MWH
    Participant

Hi – is there anyway to add a button or link to close the drop panel. I have a ton of content in the drop panel and the blue arrow/search box thing almost goes off the bottom of the page. For a first time user, this is difficult to find.  I tried to add a drop panel trigger button inside the content but it does not work – I guess it is only for opening. 

Thanks!

Matt

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Unfortuantely not at this time, however I've put on the todo list to see if I can trigger a close. 

MWH
    Participant

Thanks.  One last question – the forum on the themeforest page – how is it different than the private forum?  Also, I cannot seem to do a search on the content of the themeforest fourm to look for answers.  Any advice other than using Google?  Matt

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

The reason this site exists is because ThemeForest do not have a search function etc but most people still post on their until they realise this forum exists. Your best bet for DynamiX Theme related support is to post here. 

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

That’s really great. Good to see you have dedicated a site for themeforest not having the search function for their posts. Hope this good support of you continues.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.