Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Any other ways to update revolution slider?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Andrew78
    Participant

Hi!
    I have old version 2.3.91 revolution slider and want to update. Update plugin button dosen’t work for me.
    Are there any other ways to do that?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

As mentioned in the troubleshooting guide that appears on the right hand side to update Revolution Slider, please follow these instructions below.

Login to your WP admin > go to Revolution Slider admin page > Hit the green update button > Click Upload the zip file > Locate the Zip files is found in ThemeName/plugins/revslider.zip.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    I am clicking on the (Upload the zip file) but nothing happened. Tried on a difriend operating systems.
    Can’t go back clicking in the corner. Only by Esc button.
    This is some kind of bug.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you reply with your login details and FTP details and I will try to complete this update for you. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant

Thak you, but cane you tell me how cane I do that by my self?
    What files need to be replaced and where the settings are?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

I was going to see if I could first update via your WP admin as it sounds like the button wasn’t working on your set up but it may work on my computer with a different browser etc.

If that did not work, I was going to rename the old rev slider, upload the new one and test it from there. Doing it this way, you may loose your slides though so I recommend exporting your current sliders before doing this.

I would rather try to update via the WP admin before playing around with FTP. So if you could provide your login details for your site I will take a look at this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

For some reason, there was a layer over the admin, which I think was coming from a plugin. I removed it temporality and successfully updated your slider.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Andrew78
    Participant

Andrew78
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.