Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / As discussed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • Nicholis Muller
    Participant

I am not sure if I can post my FTP details here – I asked for some assistance in getting the them installed on my hosting account. (I am very new to wordpress)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholis,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login and FTP details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholis,

Your login details do not seem to be correct. Please can you double check them? Can you also provide your FTP details. If you are unsure of these, you can ask your hosting company.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the future, I recommend reading through the documentation here to find out the best way of installing the theme. I recommend using the Envato toolkit plugin.

I have FTP’ed the theme to your server and activated it.

I highly recommend checking out a few things in the documentation before using the theme to get familiar with the options.

ePix Overview
    How to add a gallery
    Visual Page builder

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholis,

Sorry about that, I did not see your question.

To install the demo content on your site, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Getting Started > Install Demo data.

Only click the install demo date button once though, or else it will load multiple versions on your site. So click it once and wait until it says it is complete.

This will give you the demo site data on your site.

I still recommend having a look at the links above just so you get familiar with all of the options.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholis,

I am in charge of the support forum only, Andy handles the Themeforest questions, sorry for the miscommunication.

What exactly is not the same as the demo site? The front page has just been updated today so that will be different. There are lots of skins loaded with the theme, if you want to change it to exactly the same one as the demo site, you can do by navigating to Appearance > Customize > Default Skin > WhiteEmerald > Save.

Obviously the images that are on the demo site cannot be supplied with the demo content as we do not own the images and cannot distribute them to users.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholis,

You have ePix installed on your server which looks the same as the demo site here.

This is what I am referring to that it looks the same as the demo site.

If you want to install DynamiX on your site, you can install it and do the same import demo data as explain above. You will need to remove the pages, posts, menus and media otherwise the 2 themes will get mixed up.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure how you have done this, you must have purchased ePix as well. I am going to upload DynamiX to your site and enable it for you.

Please hold tight for 20 mins.
    Tom

Nicholis Muller
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.