Home / Forums / ePix Support / Auto Hide Menu and Fullscreen Slide bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have created a Static home page with no content except for a Slide set that plays in fullscreen. I have also set the Main Menu to hide after 2 seconds.

During the slideshow, if I move the mouse, the menu will push the image to the right instead of sliding over it. In other words, the menu will not smoothly appear on top of the slide but will instead push the slid to the right and off the screen. After the transition ends, the slide goes back in place under the menu in a pop. It doesn’t look good and I hope to fix this for this is the feature that sold me into this theme.

Below is a screenshot of my settings.

Screenshot of gallery settings

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am sorry you are having issues with ePix. Can you confirm that the ePix demo site is working correctly? Is your site functioning the same way that the demo site is?

Do you have a link to your site and please can you provide your login details too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

The only difference between the demo site and my site is the slide transition. I have ti configured for fade only. The demo site has fade + zoom.

I wonder if the zoom transition is removing the image from the regular flow of the HTML page and that is why it doesn’t conflict with the menu when it reappears.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean. Please can you provide the URL of your site so I can get a better understanding of exactly what is happening on your site?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.