Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / awesome fonts include

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • ioannis
    Participant

awesome fonts include..
    I have buy the theme from the first version,i have buy the most high rated themes from themeforest and my question is simple.
    The dynamix from the first version miss some basics stuff and still waiting to see the included futures vs other themes.
    You have the most beautiful theme in themeforst but..The version now is on v3 but still NO icons and NO shortcodes.about the visual composer i don’t say anything..is useless why you don’t include basic stuff like shortcodes and awesomefonts that is complete free for embed in this theme?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There are shortcodes built directly into Visual Composer, they are just visually shown instead of code. This helps a lot of people who do not have great HTML knowledge. You can however, switch to Classic Editor where you will be able to see all of the shortcodes and HTML.

Can I ask why you think Visual Composer is useless? In the latest version of Tersus, Visual Composer is very quick and is the quickest way of building up a page. Awesome fonts are on the development list but there are a couple of other projects that are currently taking priority.

You can however install the Awesome fonts plugin and use them that way. Take a look here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.