Home / Forums / ePix Support / Back Button / Return to previous page does not work on MAC computers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • UllaWaelder
    Participant

Hello,

i discovered a Back Button issue in ePix template (http://bit.ly/1sVi6Gt) on MAC Computers.

For example: if you’re browsing the site and click Blog, then head over to Kontakt (via the site navigation) and then hit the browsers back button, the site Blog may not load.. Just the spinner is showing up and
    nothing else.

Is there a fix to this?

Hi @ullawaelder

Can you please specify the version of ePix and Visual Composer you are using and can you please provide us with your login credentials so we can also check?

Regards,

UllaWaelder
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I checked your WP Dashboard and it seems like you are still using an older version of the theme and Visual Composer which are not compatible with WP 4.5.

Kindly update the theme to Epix 2.3. Once the theme is updated, please update the Visual Composer to version 4.11.2 that came along with the theme.

Regards,

UllaWaelder
    Participant

Hi @ullawaelder

Can you confirm if it’s now working or not?

Regards,

UllaWaelder
    Participant

Hello

It is still not working.

Hi,

I do not have a Mac so I can’t really test from my end. Testing it on Firefox on Windows though, the page works after clicking the ‘Back’ button.

Have you tried to clear your browser or used a ‘Private-Window’ to make sure cache is not messing it up from your end?

Thanks!

UllaWaelder
    Participant

Hello

I found the issue: the return key works when switching off the “Preloader Animation” in theme options > General.
    However I want to use this effect. So can you please provide a fix?

Many Thanks

This is likely a bug on the theme.

Can you please specify what version of Safari are you using? Have you tried to use Firefox for Mac to check if the issue is just with Safari or most browsers for Mac?

I tried the site on Firefox and Chrome on Windows and do not see the issue at all.

Regards,

UllaWaelder
    Participant

hello

it only does not work with Safari browser (which is MAC standard browser).
    It works with Firefox and Chrome on MAC.

Hi @ullawaelder

Thanks for specifying. I have forwarded this to the developer for him to check.

We will get back to you once we have more information on the issue.

Regards,

Can you please provide us with your FTP login credentials so we can apply the needed fix?

Thanks!

UllaWaelder
    Participant

Hi @ullawaelder

I am logged in but I only see three directories and none of them contain your site files. Can you please specify the full path to your site files?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.