Home / Forums / ePix Support / Backend Running Super Slow , No Visible Images in Media Gallery & Error Code.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Hi Andy.

Im now running epix 2.0 and wordpress 4.2.2 Im not encountering a number of issues

1. Backend of wordpress running extremely slow.
    2 – When I go to add/edit any images in media gallery the box where all the pictures are won’t load and is completely blank.
    3 – I have noticed since updating I now have this error code appear at the top of the page when im logged into the backend ”5 seconds with 0 bytes received
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/h/hemeravisuals.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on ”

Im wondering if you can help resolve this as I now have no way off adding new images to my site amongst it taking an age to do anything else?

Kind regards

Cameron.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

There has been an issue with the ThemeForest website over the past few days. They’ve had lots of downtime which has led to the theme not being able to check for updates.

They’re addressing this issue currently. I believe it should be okay now, can you confirm this?

Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Hi Andy nah its still not working even right now?

Regards

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cameron,

It should definitely be working now, they’ve confirmed it’s now been fixed?

Cameron Pagan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

For some reason your about page was in the trash, I’ve restored it and edited it to show you how the Text Slider works. You had three separate “Text Sliders” and not three slides within a “Text Slider”.

I hope that helps?

Cameron Pagan
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help andy! firefox appears not to like to show this working but it appears in safari !

Many thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The page has referred back to it’s original error which suggests there is only one slide within the text slider now and therefore not showing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.