Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Background image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Peter
    Participant

Hi Andy:

I read some posts from folks who want to change their background color, but nothing specifically about using a background image. I'm using the Grunge color scheme with the dark page content and have a client — an airbrush artist — who wants to have his logo repeat across the background. Same color, just wants his logo on it. I gather that DynamiX doesn't use a background image, rather a series of CSS bits to make up the total image. Is that right, or am I missing something, and it is possible to replace the content area background with a single image?

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

You have two main images which are center aligned, 1 for non-gallery pages and 1 for gallery pages. Then for each of them you have an image which is tiled on the x-axis to fill the screen. You can use the custom skin creator to achieve what you want, it has the grunge skin, so they just have to add their image to that and save the files.  See the custom skin creator screencast. http://help.themeva.com/dynamix-getting-started/custom-skin-creator/

Peter
    Participant

OK. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.