Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Background Menu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello Andy, all in peace?
    I would like to insert only the menu, a fund to give greater emphasis to it with different color option for the active link. How could I do this ??

Thank you in advance.

Oh, I’m also buying the Epix as you guided me for other features that Dynamix does not give us ok … Thank you and hug!

Hi @mardoro

Can you give us your site and a mock-up site or screenshot on how you want the menu to look like ?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mardoro

Thanks for sending the screenshot.

Can you please send us your site’s URL and login credentials to it so we can give the exact instructions to modify the menu area?

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi @mardoro

Thanks for sending the credentials. To add a green background to the menu, use this CSS and add it inside the ‘Custom CSS’ box under ‘Customize’ in this page: http://www.ceidim.com.br/site/wp-admin/themes.php?page=options-framework

#nv-tabs.center {
        width: 100%;
        background-color: #0B6641;
    }

#nv-tabs ul {
        width: 75%;
        margin: auto;
    }

Once done, you will need to set the font colors since they will not blend well with the current colors. Go to this page: http://www.ceidim.com.br/site/wp-admin/customize.php then click on ‘Font Colors’ then look for ‘Header Font Colors’. Change the colors for Font Color/Link Color/Link Hover Color based on your preference.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.
    A question: There is how to make the background either fluid medium fit the full width? Thanks again!

I am not quite sure if I can picture out what you want. Can you send us a screenshot or a mock-up again so we can check?

Thanks!

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi @mardoro

Thanks for sending it. This can be tweaked via CSS. Use this CSS to tweak the menu background’s width

#header-logo {
        margin-left: 80px;
    }

#header {
        max-width: 100% !important;
    }

.wrapper {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

HI Edcel…

It is because of this pattern as atedimento ACODA the team to give us support quickly and excellence that we simply LOVED customer of you !!!

You are TOP!

Thank you so much again!

Thanks for the kind words, Marcio.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into other issues.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.