Home / Forums / ePix Support / background opacity not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • makita11
    Participant

hi ,in using background image i set the opacity to 44% save and publish, then when i view the page it reverts back to 100% opacity instead of staying at 44%, please help this happens on every page i try it on.
    Ron

Hi @makita11

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check and test on this further from our end?

Regards,

makita11
    Participant

hi there my url is infocusimaging.co
    login admin carl_mz7j2080
    pass Ca8w75P$vO

hope this helps Ron

Hi @makita11

We checked your Dashboard and the background opacity was currently set to 18 with a background color white. We changed the background color to black just to test and set the background opacity to 44 and it works perfectly fine.

Can you try it again and confirm?

Regards,

makita11
    Participant

hi there how are you today,sorry i forget to say i was trying to use a background image which i have left on there for you to test,
    all works fine with the opacity till i save and publish, then it reverts back to 100% when i click out of that page

Hi @makita11

Thanks for elaborating.

I see the issue now and I also tested it on our test site and the background opacity is also behaving the same. I have coordinated this with the developer to confirm if this is a bug or if opacity is only intended for the background color and does not include the background image.

I will get back to you once I have an update on this,

Regards,

Hi @makita11

As confirmed by the developer, the background opacity only works for the color. The only way around that would be to make the image semi transparent via Photoshop. It’s a more reliable method of doing it too.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.