Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Backup Options – Invalid file or file size too big

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I’ve cloned my site using Softacolous. Using the Backup Options I have used Export Theme Options and Export Skin Data to create the json files. When I try to Import Theme Options I get “Invalid file or file size too big” (the file is 6kb). When I try to import the skin I get the same message (that file is 54kb).

I also get a page that says:

Backup Manager
    Note! This is only to backup the settings within Appearance ? Theme Options, for all other Theme settings, use Tools ? Export.

Error happens

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It still shouldn’t be an issue even if it was 54kb. I’m wondering if it’s related to your server. Can you upload the files to your server via FTP and I’ll try them out on my servers.

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Have you uploaded the exported files, that’s what I want access too, I can download the from your server and test on mine.

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Hi, Andy,
    I have entered that information two times and marked it as “Set as private reply” Have you not received it?
    Thanks

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

There must be an issue with the clone. Is there anyway you can re-load the site and try it again?

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Nope, I already had manually updated the settings! Hopefully it’s a non-issue and won’t happen again!
    Thanks

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.