Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / BBpress forum link and BBpress recent topic widget share the same CSS style?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • 5ngua
    Participant

Hi,
    I use this custom CSS code to change the font for BBpress forum title link: .skinset-background a.bbp-forum-title {color: #1c75bc; font-size: 19px;} However, this modification also makes the recently topics widget for BBpress changed accordingly. Do you have any idea about this?
    Hung,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Tom

5ngua
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry but I am not requesting you a theme customization. I am trying to report a possible bug in your theme style. As you can see in the picture below, the forum titles and the topic titles displayed at the widget area share the same CSS style. I can not understand the reason for doing this. It will be hard for the users in customizing the style with this. Please consider re-write the code in the future.
    Hung,
    BBpress forum title and topic titles

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

My apologies, I thought you were asking to customise it, however i’m not sure what is wrong with that, unless you want it a different color?

Kind regards,
    Tom

5ngua
    Participant

Hi Tom,

The forum title to be big (about 19- 21 px), and the topic titles at the widget area should have a normal size (13 – 15px). They should not have same style since they have no relevance. But this is currently impossible.
    If possible, I would like to suggest: (do I need to create new separate topic for this?)
    – the bigger size for the forum title by default of the theme.
    – all links should be blue since this is a standard for webs. If you make it Black, this causes bad user experience in anyway. Most of the customers will want the Blue links. Please consider this.

Hung,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will suggest this to Andy.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.