Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Big Problem ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

I have a big problem in editing content. Please see the screen video. The texts an so one can not edit. Please help me.

http://youtu.be/mxqHhAdQjVQ

Kind regards Frank

Peter
    Participant

Hello,

it seems many of us have the same problem. Me too.
    When I remember correctly, the problem occured first time after the update to Dynamix-Version 3.03.

And its getting worse and worse. Yesterday I was able to work nearly normally. Today no work on my website was possible, although there was no change on the installation, no plugin updated/installed or deleted within the last 24 hours.

A real myth.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I’ll contact the makers of the Visual Composer script and see if they are aware of anything. Is this old content you’re editing or content created since DynamiX 3.0.3?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Oh and thank you Frank for the detailed screencast, that really helped. Your English is very good and I understood you absolutely fine! 🙂

Peter
    Participant

Hello,

Is this old content you’re editing or content created since DynamiX 3.0.3?

It is old and new content.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Is there anything particular within the content that causes it? Are there other shortcodes within the content?

Peter
    Participant

Hello,

some blocks contain shortcodes and some don’t. And even the blocks without shortcodes do not show the wysiwyg editor.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ok thanks, a ticket has been raised with the plugin developers, let’s see what they say. I’ll hold off on launching a new update for the themes until this is resolved.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I’m narrowing down the issue and will hopefully have a solution myself – can you post the content you’re having issues with. It will help me determine what is triggering it … hopefully.

Peter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That seems to display okay for me, the only part that doesn’t is the post slider, that’s because the shortcode is incorrect, it should not have text[/postgallery_slider] after it?

How does it display for you in the VC, can you provide a screenshot, or if you like, provide your WP login details. thanks

Peter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi all together,

sorry for the late answer, I forgot the email button below. The good message at the beginning. All works fine after I switched one time to articles an back to pages. I can now see and edit my content. Which steps I do before this error. I open the edit window for an existing site and switch to classic editor text view. Then I copied the whole content with all short codes with “cmd + c”. I make a new site and inserted the whole content by “cmd + v” in the window classic editor, text view. No I should have a simple copy of the first site and can only change the content (but the site should be have the same structure). At this point the trouble starts. Hope that helps.

Kind regards Frank from Germany

Peter
    Participant

Hello,

I did the same like Frank. I copied the whole content of page A from the text-box in the classical editor. Put it in the text-box from the classic editor on page B. Then switched page B to VC-mode. It worked for a while and suddenly the problem occurs.

The copy process might cause the problem on page B. But why I have the same prob on page A and all the other pages??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.