Home / Forums / ePix Support / Black and White Image Effect in Grid Gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Jeff Ross
    Participant

I have a grid gallery on my homepage. It works, but I noticed one problem. If I enable the Black & White image effect on the gallery, only the images placed BEFORE a video show up in black and white. All the rest are in color still. If I move all my videos to the end of the page, all the still images show in black and white as intended. Is this a known bug? Is there a solution? I’d like to randomize the order of the images on every load (I saw this has been requested elsewhere in the forum) or at least be able to make the order appear more random by my own placement, but I can’t use this effect if placing a video anywhere other than the end of the order negates its effect. Thanks for your help- GREAT theme!

Jeff Ross
    Participant

http://www.anneross.com/2014 (in progress)

Jeff Ross
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

There will be an update for this in the next version of ePix coming very soon, in the next couple of days.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeff Ross
    Participant

OK thank you! I look forward to it. When the update is available, I should see that my theme needs to be updated in WordPress Updates, correct? Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

The theme update will not appear within the admin. There were several issues with the theme updater notifier so this was removed. To keep up to date with the latest updates of the theme, go to themeforest.net > Profile > Downloads > Locate ePix > Tick the box, Remind me when updated.

There was a new update released for ePix late last week (June 10th). For more information on updating, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeff Ross
    Participant

Thanks very much!

Jeff Ross
    Participant

The update fixed the Black and White Image Effect in Grid Gallery problem! Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.