Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / BlackandWhite effect is sometimes pure black

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

I tried this from 2 different browsers, and sometimes when loading this paga which includes a grid-gallery using black-and-white effect + frame, some of the images appears purely “black”, after to reload the page again seems to work good but, if you clean the cache and enter again on the page you can notice again the problem

This problem seems to be a bit random and to not happen everytime on the same images, so please do a few tests

http://www.elivecd.org/screenshots/

example of the problem: http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-525786ff2c3ab0.02251880.jpg

Thanks
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thats strange, we have not come across this before. I recommend re-saving the problematic images and renaming them to see if that makes a difference.

It’s not a problem with the script as the other images load up fine.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Hi Tom,

If im not wrong, the images are simply random, at each cache cleaned and new load you can see different ones in black, it happens to you too ?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just checked this twice over and reset my cache each time and now there are no black images appearing. Can you confirm this is fixed now, or are you still experiencing problems?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Just checked, it seems to work fine on firefox but not on google chrome, which unfortunately I cannot update it because is the default version that ships with Debian Stable, maybe this doesn’t happens in newer versions of google chrome but like me it will affect to a good number of users that cannot update it :/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

I will let Andy know about this issue and add it to the list.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.