Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Blank website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Mairie d’Arcueil
    Participant

Hello,

I updated to latest version of dynamix and the website home page is blank. I can see it if I change theme, so I suppose this is related to the theme.
    Visual composer is not working either.
    I desactivated the visual composer and the website showed, in debug mode I have these 3 messages on homepage :

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_header in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_footer in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: imagefull_color in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 624

In the BO it says : y: stdClass::$errors in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/options.php on line 1297

There other messages according to pages where I am going….

Well I don’t know what to do to get the website running again.

May you help ?

http://100pour100flash.com/

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Those are warnings, they will not affect the functionality. It does look like you’re running DEBUG MODE in your wp-settings.php file.

What other plugins do you have enabled? If there are any others, please disable them and try that. I’d also increase your wordpress memory, see the guide here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Mairie d’Arcueil
    Participant

Hello Andy,

I already have desactivated all plugins, that’s why I can display homepage. As soon as I activate visual_composer, it turns blank.

I did try debug mode on purpose, to know what’s up.

So in this configuration, with dynamix only, I have this messages on home page :

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_header in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 89

Notice: Undefined index: skin_id_frame_footer in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: imagefull_color in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 624

And in the back office, this :

e: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 80

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$errors in /home/pour100flash/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/options.php on line 1297

Well Im am lost. I’ll try to increase memory as proposed, but this won’t make visual_composer work, will it ?
    Cecile

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cecile,

Increasing the WP memory should indeed resolve this. The blank screen is an indication that the site is running out of memory. If that doesn’t work, please provide your WP and FTP details and I’ll take a look for you.

Mairie d’Arcueil
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Cecile,

I require your FTP details too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.