Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / block quotes and tabs not working and showing a bunch of lines

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Brandon Hudson
    Participant

Hi,

I am fairly new to working with wordpress, so when I saw this theme and the shortcodes it came with, I thought I would be able to build my site fairy easily.  I thought wrong.  Most everything is working out great, but a few things I try to do go a little crazy.  I have added the shortcode of the 3/4ths area of text and the 1/4 area for the blockquotes, but it is displaying on top of each other and lines are showing up in the background.

Also, I am trying to use the animated tabs (at the bottom of the home page) and it is displaying really wierd as well.

My site is http://www.nathanroten.com

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Nathan

Rich
    Participant

I would start with disabling your plugins one by one and see which one is causing a conflict. I will take a guess that it's the w3tc plugin.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nate,

You have a load of <code> tags in the body. As Rich mentioned try disabling plugins first to see if that makes a difference. I'd also upgrade to the latest version of DynamiX as you're using 2.8.2 which is fairly old now. 

Brandon Hudson
    Participant

Thanks guys for the reply!  I will give it a shot and let you know what comes of it.

Brandon Hudson
    Participant

You guys were spot on.  All is fixed.  Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.